Utility construction and maintenance is what Taktec was founded on. In 2015 Travis & Kris came together with backgrounds in Electrical Distribution networks and Fibre / Communications & Security networks to apply their skills a set a new benchmark on how the industry performs.
With Safety and Quality in mind, we set out as a small team to service key clients and help them meet their construction and maintenance goals and deadlines.
This work ethic has allowed Taktec to grow to the company it is today. With excess of 50 staff and sub-contractors there is no project too big or small that we cannot deliver on time, on budget and to the highest quality standards.
- Fibre Network Construction and Maintenance (NBN, Telstra, Optus, TPG)
- HFC Network Construction and Maintenance
- Copper Network Construction and Maintenance
- Network Hauling
- Minor / Major Civil Construction.
- Field Inspection Reports
- Equipment Recovery
- Plant and Equipment Commissioning
- Exchange Construction and Maintenance
- MV/HV Network Installation and Extensions
- Street Lighting
- Smart Metering (PlusES Accredited)
- Fault Location
- Earthing systems installed, tested and verfied.
- Large Scale PV (Solar) Arrays.
- Minor / Major Civil Construction